Wow...I'm impressing myself

Written on 4:35 PM by Mark Osborne

Too bad the "erotic services" section of Craigslist was just shut down today - I saw some really nice people in there last night...I was up till about 3am working on programming basics and graphics for my Million Dollar iPhone app...I also posted an RFP @ ScriptLance a site for freelancers that write programming script (clever name huh?)


At lunch I checked my e-mail and I had a FLURRY of freelancers, although NONE of them are local...One said they could do the type of app I'm talking about for $500 - WOW - $500 for something that could make $500,000 in a few months...There were a LOT of outsource programmers, India, Argentina, Belorus, Spain - my e-mail inbox looked like a Benetton ad...
So I downloaded a Non Disclosure Agreement from LegalZoom for $14.95 spent about 5 minutes customizing it and sent it off to a few folks to talk further - anyone know if NDAs are binding outside of the US?




I'll be calling some of the freelancers later tonight, but wanted to give you an update before I got started on that. Ugh, getting up for work after being up till 3 is draining, but, it'll be TOTALLY worth it...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment