60 days and counting?

Written on 10:32 AM by Mark Osborne


I've found some cool resources for aspiring Million Dollar App developers...



Pinch Media has posted an AMAZING presentation about App Store sales - being on the top 100 list increases your downloads by 2.3 X - They go on to say you'll need 5,000 downloads a day to make the top 100. So if I can get to 5,000 downloads on my own, I'll make the top 100 which will take me to 11,500!!! That's $11,385 in Revenue for an app @ # 100!!!


They also talked about free apps running ads inside the game (duh, I work in advertising) I really should have considered this option before - I HAVE TO incorporate this into the free version of my app.

Here's another neat thing...

I put together a PowerPoint to demo the application (keep your pants on, I'll share it with everyone soon enough)...there is a neat little program called Wondershare that will convert your .ppt slide show into a movie you can upload on YouTube!



Once I get further through the development I'll share the demo with everyone...





This weekend I'm working with a Sound Designer and a Photographer and a Graphic Designer (the wifey) to put together elements for the program!





We could be live in as few as 60 days!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment