Eureka! Oh no! Now I better get BUSY!

Written on 4:28 PM by Mark Osborne



When Archimedes sat in the tub and saw the soap rings he shouted out "Eureka!" which means "I have found it" and indeed - I have found it!


At about 1:30 this morning while flipping channels (I'm a notorious insomniac) it suddenly occurred to me - an iPhone app, so simple, so universally applicable, so irresistible...

...a quick tour of the store showed no one had thought of it yet. A quick tour of the web showed the same...could it be?






So now I have the challenge - I have the idea that can make me "Boy Band Rich"...do I have the wherewithal to execute?



I sent a Twitter to my few followers - a friend (pictured left) responded back that he could be my co-developer, since at least he currently OWNS an iPhone. Good Point! I should think about outsourcing, just to beat my would-be competitors to market with this incredible idea.



So I posted a Craigslist ad here in Atlanta - perhaps I'll get an interested reply and can escalate the pace on this puppy!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Go get'em cowboy. I'm standing by with my iPhone in my hand. Wait, that's not an iPhone. Gotta go.

     
  2. Mark Osborne |

    Thanks for the cheers!

     

Post a Comment